News & Resources
- Get a handle on adult acne
Living with acne is a reality for many adults. Many people assume breakouts end after high school graduation, but some struggle with acne flare-ups in their 20s, 30s, 40s and beyond.
- Melissa Babcock, M.D., a dermatologist at Piedmont, says there are some affordable products worth purchasing, but she points out the best strategy for fighting wrinkles begins with prevention. View Article: Is it possible to fight wrinkles?
- Dysport found to be clear winner over Botox in recent split face patient study.
View Article: Crow's Feet Faceoff Yields Clear Winner
- Java jolt: Cappuccino and caffeinated face cream to go! The latest way to jump-start your skinís cancer-fighting ability.
Many of Dr. Babcock's products contain caffeine. She was quoted as an expert in an article about caffeine and the skin. View Article
- A Wake-Up Call for Caffeine: What really are the long-term benefits of this pervasive pick-me-up in beauty products? View Article (.pdf)
- Do it yourself Botox? There is an alarming new trend for patients to try injecting their own Botox. Dr. Babcock discussed this issue in this article from Asthetic Meidcal News. View Article
- Sagging economy leads to more cosmetic touch-ups
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution Health News
- Become a Facebook fan of Babcock Dermatology to learn the latest updates
Product Offering - Latisse™
- Learn more about Latisse - the first and only FDA-approved prescription treatment for hypotrichosis used to grow eyelashes, making thme longer, thicker and darker.